Why wait? Get started today.
Ready to gain access to a flexible, affordable source of working capital for your business?
Is my company eligible?
The Receivables Exchange is open to U.S. companies with:
- Minimum of 2 years of operating history
- At least $5 million in annual revenue
- Business-to-business (B2B) or business-to-government (B2G) receivables
What fees are associated with The Receivables Exchange?
The Receivables Exchange has an affordable and straightforward fee structure so you never have to pay hidden fees or unexpected charges. Selling your invoices on The Receivables Exchange may incur the following fees:
- Registration fee: a one-time fee of $500, payable upon application submission
- Posting fee: $10 per account debtor, per auction
- Transaction closing fee: subtracted from the advance amount at close
- Administration fee: applied when funds are transferred through The Receivables Exchange lockbox
Are you a large company (public or $1 billion annual revenue)? Please visit our Corporate Receivables Program page for eligibility requirements.