Struggling to keep up with demand?
Are you constantly dealing with a cash flow gap because you are paying for raw materials and labor upfront long before you have sold the finished product to a customer?
For most Manufacturers with suppliers demanding quick payments on one end, and customers extending payment terms beyond 30 days on the other, cash flow can become a serious problem. Without a sizable line of credit or cash reserves, juggling the gap between accounts payable and accounts receivable can halt operations and prevent growth.
The Receivables Exchange offers Manufacturers a cost-effective and flexible funding source to:
- Even out cash flow to meet payroll, operating costs, etc.
- Replenish inventory and increase production to meet demand
- Increase working capital to take advantage of supplier discounts and other opportunities
Everyday more and more Manufacturers are joining The Receivables Exchange to unlock the value of their invoices with:
- No restrictive contracts
- No customer notification
- No personal guarantees
- No hidden fees or limited advances
- Cash in as little as 24 hours
Contact us to learn how The Receivables Exchange can increase your working capital without the constraints of typical financing.