Wholesale Trade and Distribution
Struggling to keep up with customer demand?
Are you laying out cash for inventory and then waiting months to be paid by your customers for the goods?
For most Wholesalers, cash flow can be a constant struggle. On one side you have to lay out the capital to purchase inventory, then store and deliver that inventory to your customers. On the other side, your customers are extending payments for the goods well beyond 30 days.
The Receivables Exchange offers Wholesalers a cost-effective and flexible funding source to:
- Replenish the inventory necessary to keep business on pace with growth opportunities
- Increase working capital to pay for marketing and promotion of new products and inventory
- Take advantage of supplier discounts
- Update facilities to improve and expand operations
Everyday more and more Wholesalers are joining The Receivables Exchange to unlock the value of their invoices with:
- No long-term restrictive contracts
- No customer notification
- No personal guarantees
- No hidden fees or limited advances
- Cash in as little as 24 hours
Learn more about how The Receivables Exchange can increase your working capital without the constraints of typical financing.